Ouyen Inc is a voluntary community group:
Membership is open to all members of the Ouyen community that reside or own a property in the within the Mildura Rural City Council.
Ouyen Inc works closely with many stakeholders including the Mildura Rural City Council.
Ouyen Inc strive to provide opportunities for all residents and visitors.
- Provide opportunities for all Ouyen residents and visitors
- Encourage economic and social growth for Ouyen's future
- Provide an enviable lifestyle in Ouyen
- Provide representation for the Ouyen Community to Local Government and other regulatory bodies
- Encourage visitors through the integrated development of tourism possibilities and special events
- Create incentives for Community leadership and cohesion
- Preserve and promote local heritage and environmental assets
- Meetings are held at the Ouyen Service Centre, 79 Oke Street Ouyen
Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month, excluding January.
Novembers meeting is held on the second Monday due to Melbourne Cup and Farmers Festival activities
Annual General meeting is held in August where q minimum of 12 people are elected to the committee. The Committee then meet one week later to decide the executive committee and assign members to the portfolios